Member Spotlight: Nate's Place
WVCBA recently welcomed Nate's Place, A Wellness and Recovery Center as a new member! Nate's Place's mission is to deliver targeted programs, healthy replacement activities, and peer support recovery coaching to teens and young adults (ages 13-25), to maintain sobriety and mental health in a safe, healthy manner.
Nate’s Place was founded in memory of Nate Rhoades, who sadly passed away at the age of 21 after a car accident on January 20, 2022.
● At-risk teens and young adults (Transitional Age Youth, TAY), ages 13-25
● Low to middle income socioeconomic status
● Includes all ethnicities, cultural backgrounds, LGBQT (provide culturally sensitive services)
● Oxnard and Ventura Students/Residents
● Substance Use Services (SUS)
● Prevention and Early Intervention (PEI)
● Co-occurring SUS/Mental Health Disorders
● Aftercare Services
● Intake Assessment
● Peer Support Recovery Coaching
● Healthy Recreational Activities (Fitness, Art & Music Therapy, Holistic)
● Group Counseling and Education Groups
● Medical Visits, Exams
● AA/NA Meetings (Young Persons)
● Family Support Groups
● Individual Counseling
Comments are closed.